Re: ktorrent screen size?

Gene Heskett wrote, On 10/30/2008 09:38 AM:
Greetings;

<SNIP question I don't have an answer for>
Is this a known bug? Their bugzilla needs an account and password, which makes reporting a bug difficult if not impossible since I didn't paint it on the wall 5 years ago. I am also subscribed to their kde mailing list and get several msgs a day, but my posts just bounce cuz I'm not subscribed.

Hints please.

Thanks.

Gene,
Have you checked the kde bugzilla and mailing list sites for their "get a password reminder" options?

for example if you go to
scroll to the bottom and put your (subscription) email address in the box next to the "Unsubscribe or edit options" and press that button, you will be taken to a page that has a "Remind" button on it which will cause a password reminder to be sent to your subscription address.
Used it just yesterday don't you know. :)
Hope this helps.
--
Todd Denniston