Re: X over a reverse SSH tunnel

Goto   http://www.nomachine.com/download-package.php?Prod_Id=4
and download: rpms
Client
Node
Server

If there are any routers involved be sure they direct "port 22" to the box you want to log onto. This software works right out of the box, the only settings you have to change is the IP to remote box and passwords. As long as your sshd is running you'll have no problems.
I have found this version of NX works better than freeNX
*

thanks for this tip but i wonder if what i require is possible, i am sure it is but i cant seem to get it working.

I need to be able to do the following

work pc <-> home linux box <-> windows client on home network

Using the following which i run on my work PC i can ssh from home back to work

ssh -R 5050:localhost:22 -p 443 me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now this works and from my home linux box i can shell back into work. Is there some additional step i can do so that i can run the nomachine client on a home windows box and connect it to the home linux box so that i can use the gui on my work pc ?

make sense??

thanks