Re: Fedora 9 Issues:

Under the root signon in KDE I created a "New User".  I then rebooted and attempted to sign on to the new user.  The only thing that happens is that it flashes and brings up the log on prompt again and again.

The only deviation to this is if I attempt to sign on with the new user to KDE.  Then it says that it is not able run the "configuration4".  At this point, it brings me back to the beginning.

I think I am at the point where I may use what tools I have available, back up all data - documents, photos, etc. then attempt to either do a complete install (not upgrade) of Fedora 9 or skip Fedora 9 and go to Fedora 10.

I am a bit skeptical of loading a beta product.

Thanks for the help.
-------------- Original message from Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------