Re: F9, Firefox 3 and Java plugin

Hi,

Em Dom 19 Out 2008, g escreveu:
> Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm having some problems with Firefox 3 on F9 and Sun's Java
> > plugin. Can anyone with this setup test the site:
> > https://secure.apligraf.com.br/webfeed/viptrade/grafico.php?popup=s
> >im&papel=USIM5&estudo=ifr&indexador
>
> it shows up as an untrusted certificate, so i did not go further with
> it.
>
> just what is site?

It displays stock market information. The applet is a stock graph. For
some stocks it works (?!), but for others, it works only when it wants
to :)
That stock which is in the link (USIM5) almost never works here. On the
other hand, the index below almost always works (IBOV):
https://secure.apligraf.com.br/webfeed/viptrade/grafico.php?popup=sim&papel=IBOV&estudo=ifr&indexador
In F8 + Firefox 2, they all always work.

Anyway, the fact that the certificate is untrusted do not make the site
more dangerous. If it was an HTTP:// link instead of an HTTPS:// link,
you would have opened it, and the risk would be the same... The
untrusted certificate only means you can't trust the information shown
there (or better saying, you can't be sure it comes from the source the
URL says it it comes from).

Thanks,
Marcelo