Re: libdvdcss [quasi OT, quasi not OT]

Alessandro Boggiano wrote:
Antonio M ha scritto:
2008/10/17 Arch Willingham <arch@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

DVD are not going to be seen any more??? Bill, still there????

Ciao Antonio,
a simply fast search on google is pointing me to:
http://rpmforge.net/user/packages/libdvdcss/

Please, don't forget laws are different from contry to country; so don't pretend that entire world acts like the Italian country! (Thanks to God! ;) ) Anyhow, if Fedora does't feed our needs, we are plenty of options in the Linux world! ;)

Freedom is good, but we have to respect the law (even if it stupid,sometimes)

That's not correct. We have to obey the law, respect is not required. As Stalin said "I do not care that they hate, as long as they fear."

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>