Re: libdvdcss [quasi OT, quasi not OT]

Antonio M ha scritto:
2008/10/17 Arch Willingham <arch@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

DVD are not going to be seen any more??? Bill, still there????

Ciao Antonio,
a simply fast search on google is pointing me to:
http://rpmforge.net/user/packages/libdvdcss/

Please, don't forget laws are different from contry to country; so don't pretend that entire world acts like the Italian country! (Thanks to God! ;) ) Anyhow, if Fedora does't feed our needs, we are plenty of options in the Linux world! ;)

Freedom is good, but we have to respect the law (even if it stupid,sometimes)

Ciao
Ale