Re: Grub Issue

> Any ideas why grub doesn't even appear? I recall the /boot needing to be at the beginning
> of the disc an old legacy requirement an no longer an issue (I think this is how I setup
> my systems before anyway?).
>
> Thanks!
> jlc

I just had this happen to me - I installed the 10 beta and grub
doesn't bring up a boot screen, I've also got Vista on this computer.
grub is there, you just need to hit enter for it to show up when the
screen is showing the blinking cursor after the POST finishes. No idea
how to fix it, but at least I can get it up to pick the OS.

amy

--
Amy Kelly // engagedtone@xxxxxxxxx