Re: IPV6INIT=no, but does anyway on local network

On Saturday 04 October 2008, edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Hello,
>
>After FC8 System, there is no /etc/modprobe.conf ( default hand by
>system ), the user may use the GUI ( NOT text mode ) tool or modify
>ifcfg-eth* file for it...

What the ????  Says he incredulously.  Howinhell am I supposed to be able to
use 2 sound cards, in the reverse order from discovery?

I normally assign the mobo audio to private use, like skype, and have an
Audigy2 Value (SB0400) card that does all the main audio here.  To do that,
here is my F8 modprobe.conf:

alias scsi_hostadapter libata
alias scsi_hostadapter1 sata_sil
alias scsi_hostadapter2 pata_amd
--------
Humm, I could reverse that and put my drives back in the same order as they
were before... But that wouldn't fix grub. :(  LABEL's make it work anyway.

The audio stuff:
--------
alias snd-card-0 snd-emu10k1
alias snd-card-1 snd-hda-intel
options snd-hda-intel index=1
options snd-emu10k1 index=0
options snd-intel8x0 index=2
options snd-mpu401 index=3

alias eth0 forcedeth

How am I to effect this same setup for F10 when it is out?  That would be a
total show stopper for me if I cannot.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)