Re: pine for FC9

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear All,

Do you know where can we d/l the pine rpm package for FC9 ?

Livna but it is obsoleted by Alpine which is under a free and open source (Apache) license.

The University of Washington has dropped development of Alpine and laid off most, if not all, of the developers. Check the Alpine mailing list archives.

I have been searching for a replacement with no luck. If anyone knows of a text based MUA, not Mutt, please let me know.

Thanks.

--
Bob Holtzman
Your mail is being read by tight lipped