SSL cert expire script

All,

This is a process that I just discovered. I have a Fedora 9 system that is telling me that some (not all) of my ssl certs will expire soon. That is a feature I like a lot, I just have no clue where/how that is configured since until three weeks ago, I didn't realize that the system had this set up, otherwise I wouldn't have set up certs in a per-sub-system set up (/etc/tls contains all Apache related certs, and /etc/raddb/certs contains all my Radius auth certs) and of course there are other things that have the certs here and there, that I would like to check for expiration etc. Is there anyone on the list that knows this setup in detail?

Also is there something out there that can do this on multiple machines? Just curious on that.

Regards,
Seann