Re: Calendar choice: looking for advice

https://www.nuevasync.com

point it at your google calendar account (and contacts if you want), and then point your PDA (or iphone) at it, like an exchange server. Add something on your PDA, instantly sync'd over the air to google, and the other way around too.

use something like Gcal daemon/calgoo/etc to sync desktop programs, and your good to go. basically google ends up being your web-frontend/data store, and everything syncs with it.

"works for me"