Re: Calendar choice: looking for advice

Timothy Murphy wrote:
I've been looking at two "calendar" programs,
for keeping a record of appointments, etc.

These are Google Calendar, which seems to me
to be well-designed, and the default choice
which any rival must improve upon in some way.

The rival I have been looking at is the setup described in
"Building a Simple Calendar Server with Fedora and WebDAV"
at <http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/
Building_a_Simple_Calendar_Server_with_Fedora_and_WebDAV>.

I also looked briefly at KOrganizer".

But I was wondering if anyone has looked into this
more carefully, and if so what conclusion they came to?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Hi

Have you consider the add-on to Thunderbird?

M.