Re: KDE-4.1: increasing panel height

Hi Timothy,
I can't find the setting to choose between Small, Normal and Large
panel size, that used to be in KDE-4.
Has it disappeared, or have I just missed it?
My panel is rather small in height, which was the default before.
The way of doing it has changed since 4.0.x. It is solved much better in 4.2 trunk, however the feature does exist, even if it is quite well hidden. First get sure that you unlocked widgets. Either click on the cashew of the panel or select "panel settings" from the context menu. A new bar appears next to the panel. If you select the border of this panel, you can select the size that the panel should have. If you click on the bar, you can drag it into another screen edge. Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Florian