Re: When will Yum updates be working again?

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Timothy Murphy wrote:

Bill Crawford wrote:

I would say it has been asked but not answered, many times.

It's been answered, just not with a specific time, which is obviously
what everyone wants, but ... "sometime" is still an answer.

You are easily satisfied.
If you asked what time the plane leaves,
and you were told "Sometime",
would you find that a completely acceptable answer?

Well - I _have_ in the past found that an acceptable answer. Frustrating in the extreme, fully worthy of advanced cursing and ranting, but acceptable. The air craft had lost it's compass, so a departure time of "sometime" was vastly better than an arrival time of "maybe"...

YMMV