Re: ocsigen install / sqlite3 library

On 31/08/2008, Jimmy Provoyeur, Jr. <jprovoyeur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone successfully been able to install ocsigen framework webserver
> onto Fedora 9, if so any installation steps, tips, hints,etc....
> I am also trying to install sqlite and it's taking forever onthe "make"
> file; any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
sqlite & ocaml-sqlite is in the F9 repo no need to build.

I've had a quick nose, it's based on ocaml wtf. :-)

Bulidrequires in F9: ocaml > 3.08.4, ocaml-camlp4-devel,
ocaml-findlib, ocaml-sqlite,  ocaml-pcre-devel, ocaml-ocamlnet-devel,
ocaml-ssl-devel >= 0.4.0, ocaml-zip-devel, ocaml-cryptokit-devel.

Buildrequires not in F9 or rawhide: ocaml-liblwt, ocaml-cduce (I made
these names up following the guidelines)

I built ocaml-liblwt but ocaml-cduce needs ocaml >= 10.2 which lives
in rawhide for now :-( I may persist further given time.

Ask here for more info and or build help:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/OCaml

...dex