Re: F8(1) vs multimedia production(0)

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Also, moving the cursor to the bottom can only be done using the mouse,
whereas typing a couple of carriage returns and backing up can be done
with the keyboard, i.e. it's easier to top-post than not.
[...]
Why do you care where the editor thinks you want the cursor? Put it where _you_ want it. And delete junk as you go.

Because I'm lazy and want it to DWIM (Do What I Mean). You mean to say
that's not what everyone wants?

Even if you don't care about cleaning up the context you are about to force everyone else to wade through, you have to be really, really lazy to not be able to punch control-end or control-home to jump from one end to the other.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx