Re: F8(1) vs multimedia production(0)

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 10:02 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
Litigation from who, exactly?  Who is going to sue RH for providing a
service that makes the OS actually function correctly after decades of
development?  Time is up, we are into the epoch of absurdity with the
question of functionality.  The only thing breaching the functionality
issue is a dumbass ideology that needs to be decided in court.
So what you want is for Fedora to disregard licenses and publicly redistribute content owned by other organizations? This is an absurd request. That would make Fedora liable in a lawsuit, and then the result might be that Fedora would cease to exist in the end.

Anyway, why is this a discussion on the fedora mailing list. It does not help users of fedora, and merely creates distortion. I would suggest moving the discussion to another forum.

/ken