Re: Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

Nvidia GeForce 6800 GS with current installed driver : 175.19

And about the graphical mode and level 3 or 5.. I really do not know what that is or how to do it. I am as new to Linux as they come!!:(

Could it have something to do with the refresh rate of the screen?
It is currently set to 75 Hertz, (that is the highest possible on my screen)... no, that is probably not it, but at this momement I really do not know what to do!!!

Hope for further help:)

Kind regards:
Bjørn Ivar Johnsen