Re: Any LiveCD/USB experts in the house?

2008/7/31 Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Not really a direct answer (I'd wish I were a LiveCD/USB expert to
help out), but maybe these questions are better targeted at the real
experts gathered at fedora-livecd-list? See

Some are certainly on this list, but your questions may get lost here
in the higher volume list.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Thanks, I didn't even know there was one just for the livecd...

Richard