Re: that old GNU/Linux argument

On Mon July 28 2008 12:56:17 pm Alexandre Oliva wrote:

>> On Jul 28, 2008, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> RMS is the one requesting this

> I am.  He's not here.  He's not even aware I'm doing this

> here.

I too am beginning to chafe. You have not only become tiresome, but, you are also not entirely credible; Mr. Stallman posted to this list on the 17th, conveniently starting a new thread which to all appearance was in response to this endless discussion, and if you are claiming that you are unaware of that fact, then, you just completely lost me...you can't employ small prevarications in the cause of great truths - it's the price you pay if you choose to mix metaphors and call what it is you're doing here, "evangelizing"...

Like many others, I've followed this discussion with interest at times, but, it has now reached the point of silliness. I've been a member of this list for five years, yet, I wouldn't be surprised if you have exceeded my total posts in your short time here...

--

Claude Jones

Levit & James, Inc.

Leesburg, VA