Re: What is the point of the NM keyring?

Ken Murray escribió:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's because of gnome-keyring's designer's stupid arrogance not to allow
passwordless keyrings (unlike KWallet which empowers the user). Instead, we're
stuck with some PAM hackery which allows reusing the login password, which
obviously won't work if you use autologin, and which doesn't appear to be
working properly with KDM even if you don't. This is part of why I'm really
hoping for a KDE alternative to nm-applet which supports KWallet to come out
soon.

knetworkmanager?

knetworkmanager is a link to nm-applet since F8, due to low development in the knetworkmanager team, AFAIK.