Re: Why is Fedora not a Free GNU/Linux distributions?

> The GPL meets both the FS and the OSS definition.

News to me. GPLv3 has clauses which are specifically aimed at certain
uses, and clauses which contain systematic biases in favour of people who
have certain long standing arrangements with Microsoft.

It's not IMHO an OSS licence. Free yes, OSS no. Something I imagine RMS
is not too worried about ?

Alan