Re: I need help with Fedora

aakash sharma wrote:
Dear Kevin

Should I go with FEDORA or any other distribution?

If you go with Fedora, you'll need to set up some swap space. Pure and simple.

I like fedora because it's based on red hat and they are most trusted worldwide.

Plus it's interface is quite cool.

So, just guide me.

The decision is yours, we only provide the facts. This is a Fedora email list, so, of course we're biased here.

In general, if you don't know what you are doing then maybe Linux isn't for you?

Regards

Aakash

--
Kevin J. Cummings