Older Fedora updates

Hi all,

The latest FC9 kernel headers update for i386 machines (2.6.25.10-86.fc9.i686) is broken - the header files seem completely scrambled, and nothing will compile on this machine any more. That's annoying, but stuff like this happens from time to time. What is really bothering me is I can't find the previous RPM to restore it. It seems all the mirrors are aggressively deleting anything but the latest revision, which might have something to do with their size and frequency. :-)

Is there some replace I can go to under circumstances like these, and find a complete set of all the released updates?

Steve