Re: Network manager wireless control works great in F9!

Arch Willingham wrote:

<snip>

In short, it is awesome! Inside our office, it immediately popped up asking for the required credentials and BANG! It connected. Ditto with every wireless hotspot I have tried. Also, it is much easier to explain how to use to an end user than the methods I was using. Ironically, I also dual boot many of these machines and the Network manager means of connection is much easier and more intuitive than the native control offered by XP and/or the utilities that ship with the NICS/laptops (Dell for instance).

I have read where many people have had problems with Network manager but I just wanted to say thank you to who ever made it.

Arch

+1