Network manager wireless control works great in F9!

I have rarely used network manager in F9 or in previous versions. One of my goals is to get wireless to work with our infrastructure which uses RADIUS and PEAP. Over the last couple of years, I have read and read and tried and tried as I had time to do so but have never been able to get a connection to our wireless. Before last week, I primarily used WiFi radar as the means to connect to a non-secure wireless device but with F9, it got flakier and flakier. I have no idea what made me try it but last week I tried enabling Network manager’s control over wireless.

In short, it is awesome! Inside our office, it immediately popped up asking for the required credentials and BANG! It connected. Ditto with every wireless hotspot I have tried. Also, it is much easier to explain how to use to an end user than the methods I was using. Ironically, I also dual boot many of these machines and the Network manager means of connection is much easier and more intuitive than the native control offered by XP and/or the utilities that ship with the NICS/laptops (Dell for instance).

I have read where many people have had problems with Network manager but I just wanted to say thank you to who ever made it.

Arch