Re: F8 -> F9 rpms -- Complete bollocks.

Mark Haney wrote:
Chris Jones wrote:

Have you checked your yum configuration files to see if they now point to fc9 repos ? From what 'yum update php' gives you it seems like perhaps it is still looking at fc8 repos ...

Chris

No, I haven't. But why would they do that after the upgrade? I'll check'em, but that would be a weird problem to see after an upgrade.

Here's what I see.  It all points to F9 repos:

[root@sulla yum.repos.d]# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
repo id              repo name                                 status
InstallMedia         Fedora 8                                  enabled
adobe-linux-i386     Adobe Systems Incorporated                enabled
fedora               Fedora 9 - i386                           enabled
updates              Fedora 9 - i386 - Updates                 enabled

Except the InstallMedia one.  Could that be the problem?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support