RE: Network connection issue

Well, I recently had a power failure and when I rebooted there was a problem with the startup.  I figured FC would take care of it just like windows does and there'd be no problem.  I'm not so sure it did, a file may have gotten corrupted somewhere.

Anyway,  I am on version 6 and have been meaning to upgrade but I didn't have the time but rather than spend any more time on this I am going to do a fresh install of FC9.  I'm sure that will take care of it.

Thank all,
Jim