Re: Checking CPU temperature

Mike Williams wrote:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to be clear, my system is fine using lm_sensors, it's Paul's that
has the problem. My mobo is Intel, his is Gigabyte.

Thanks all the same.

Understood, just an unfortunate bit of snipping in my message.
Started to reply to one of Paul's messages, got distracted and by the
time I got around to sending my reply there were multiple other
messages in the thread.  Among them was yours with the comment about
nothing being in the /proc tree about the sensors.  I found it
interesting that three of us had nothing in /proc/acpi/thermal_zone.

Cheers,

Mike

~]$ ll -A /proc/acpi/thermal_zone/
total 0