Re: I HATE Evolution ! Thunderbird ?

Reik Red wrote:
Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 9:50 PM,  <reikred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wait a minute. People are talking about using maildir format instead
of mbox format. Fine. But the original question was about local/offline
storage,
not the server storage.

You can still (sometimes) choose between mbox and mail dir for
local/offline storage

Also for Thunderbird, Arthur?

If you are willing to download using a tool like fetchmail and run a local IMAP server, then yes.

In the circumstances I would probably do this. I used to before I managed my own mail.

I don't think Thunderbird can do local maildir storage.

Stuart