VDQ : latest on anaconda "unhandled exception" bug?

	I had an F9 install fail (from a known good DVD, sums checked,
DVD used successfully on other machines) with a bug message as described
in two or three threads here. Being no technoid, I took a lot of grief
and a lot of luck just to get back to something near the F8 status quo
ante on that machine -- my main one, unfortunately.

	I would like to put off trying again till I can get a DVD without
the bug, if that's possible, or will be.

	I have since registered at bugzilla.redhat.com, and tried to
teach myself to use it -- probably still pretty awkardly.

	I tried a search on F9 anaconda using "unhandled exception" and
got to the page below. (That odd string ending in "_desc=" seems to be
the whole URL)

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?
product=Fedora&version=9&component=anaconda&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=FAILS_QA&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&bug_status=POST&bug_status=PASSES_QA&bug_status=CLOSED&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=unhandled
+exception&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=

	It lists three bugs, which I'm pretty sure are relevant, 431124,
449643, and 450012; the first is listed as modified, the others as new.

	What I don't know, and am trying to ask,  is : Am I done? Or done
for now?

	IOW, have I missed something obvious, as is likely? Or do I just
wait for these three to be marked closed, and then for a respin to appear?

Fedora 8 & 9; Alpine 1.10, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2, Epiphany 2, Opera 9, Firefox 2 & 3