Re: Are usb headphone generic?

Neal Becker wrote:
My logitech usb headphone works fine, but I don't know if a generic USB
headphone would work.

I'm wondering if this will work on linux:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/speakers/95dd/

think about what ad says;

"Simply plug in to your computer USB port, connect to Internet chat software
and talk away!"

what are you going to do about software? wine? xen?

this device may be like 'magic jack', as explained to me, 'when plugged in,
device loads in software to run under ms os.'

a usb 'skype phone' needs software. from logitech.com, 'logitech headphone',
pn 980461-0403, [may not be what you have] is 'bluetooth' and should/may be
compatible with linux software/drivers.

mp3 in mono?

--

tc,hago.