howto use curl to get Internet IP

I want to use curl to get my Internet IP address, and getting it to ddclirent. Using getip.com and dyndns.org to get my IP for ddclient, isn't working out, they shutout ddclient after awhile from getting my Internet IP to send to dyndns.org . I understand curl can get the Internet IP for ddclient, does anyone know of a HowTo to show me how to do this ?