Re: Packagekit-Gnome

Antti Aspinen wrote:

First of all, congratulations, packagekit-gnome is one of the most
useful package managers I've seen included with Fedora releases. It's
easy to use and fast. It is not buggy and it can be pretty reliable too.

But to make it even more better I have couple suggestions to make.

1. I don't get what point is to have old versions of the package getting

2. I absolutely hate that I cannot install multiple packages at the same

3. Package-groups are missing. I installed Fedora9 from KDE-Live cd, but

4. KDE frontend. I've got the idea that making KDE-QT based ui would be

5. I'd love to see custom filter elements or package "Virtual Shelves"

Most of these issues are solved in yumex, if I am right.

Andrea