Re: remove liberation-fonts

Rex Dieter пишет:
andrey i. mavlyanov wrote:

How can I remove liberation-fonts package from my f9 system? I was trying
to do it with yumex, but it wants to remove OO.org either, which is not
acceptable at all for me...

unacceptable to you or not, OO.org defaults use liberation, and so have a
dependency on it.

ok. another question - what is the steps to make "native microsoft" Arial, Times and etc. MS Fonts to be the preffered for their name?

Currently I could see that in most places the Arial is not MS Arial, but Liberation Serif.

What is the place to configure this?

--
 /aim [ http://aim.pp.ru/ ]