phantom libc-client update for f8

I've seen the bugzilla about libc-client, but this is strange. I do not know how to interpret what I see.

First I check for updates and there are none:

[bpm]$ sudo yum check-update
 * atrpms: dl.atrpms.net
 * dell-hardware-auto: linux.dell.com
 * macromedia: macromedia.rediris.es
 * dell-hardware-main: linux.dell.com
 * dell-software: linux.dell.com
 * fedora: mirror.anl.gov
 * adobe-linux-i386: linuxdownload.adobe.com
 * Mono: download.opensuse.org
 * updates: mirror.anl.gov
 * freshrpms: ftp.au.freshrpms.net
 * fusion: techfreaks4u.com
 * livna: mirrors.tummy.com
Excluding Packages from ATrpms - Stable
Finished
Excluding Packages from Fedora 8 - i386
Finished
Excluding Packages from RPMForge: Freshrpms
Finished
Reducing Livna for Fedora Core 8 - i386 - Base to included packages only
Finished
0 packages excluded due to repository protections

But then I update and get the Error: Missing Dependency: libc-client.so.2006 is needed by package php-imap, but what is it trying to do???

[bpm]$ sudo yum update
 * atrpms: dl.atrpms.net
 * dell-hardware-auto: linux.dell.com
 * macromedia: macromedia.rediris.es
 * dell-hardware-main: linux.dell.com
 * dell-software: linux.dell.com
 * fedora: mirror.anl.gov
 * adobe-linux-i386: linuxdownload.adobe.com
 * Mono: download.opensuse.org
 * updates: mirror.anl.gov
 * freshrpms: ftp.au.freshrpms.net
 * fusion: techfreaks4u.com
 * livna: mirrors.tummy.com
Excluding Packages from ATrpms - Stable
Finished
Excluding Packages from Fedora 8 - i386
Finished
Excluding Packages from RPMForge: Freshrpms
Finished
Reducing Livna for Fedora Core 8 - i386 - Base to included packages only
Finished
0 packages excluded due to repository protections
Setting up Update Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libc-client.so.2006 for package: php-imap
---> Package libc-client.i386 0:2007a1-3.fc8 set to be updated
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libc-client.so.2006 is needed by package php-imap

Where/what/how ???

Thanks
--
Brian Millett - [ President Clark, "Chrysalis"]
"It is important that we move on to create the world that Louis Santiago