Re: RAID 1: Dual boot Fedora 9 & XP

It appears that software RAID may be possible for a dual boot Fedora9/WinXP:
http://www.overclock3d.net/articles.php?type=3&id=51&page=1&desc=dual_boot_raid_windows_and_linux
But I was hoping to have a RAID 1 setup and not RAID 0 unlike the guide.
Could this be the problem or should it be do-able?

Option two: Anyone know of any current motherboard  with SATA RAID controller that would support Fedora 9 and windows hardware RAID simultaneously?