Re: FC9 - S-L-O-W video

Tim wrote:
On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 17:28 -0400, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Thousands of lines of blather, telling me nothing other than it found the sis module, recognized the chipset, and generated a bunch of modelines using it, then found a vesa driver as well. If there's a way to tell which is being used other the xorg.conf I don't know it

What driver is actually loaded:

grep LoadModule /var/log/Xorg.0.log

Attached. Config asks for sis, it's loaded. I'm almost tempted to try vesa, it can't be any slower. :-(

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
(II) LoadModule: "extmod"
(II) LoadModule: "dbe"