fc9 and rhel5 shared /boot and lvm coexistence

So I would like to have rhel5 and fc9 coexisting on the same physical disk. My questions/concerns are as follows:

1. Is there any issue with sharing the /boot mountpoint/partition between both?

2. I haven't worked a lot with shuffling around VGs, but how about sharing lvm volumes in general? If I create some generic (not root) lvm volume and lay down an ext3 filesystem in FC9 should I expect any problems when trying to mount the same in RHEL5? Is there any issue I should be aware of regarding differing versions of lvm? Is it worth while/possible to share the swap volume -- lets say I put the computer into hibernate in FC9, then later on I boot up into RHEL5, whats the worst thats going to happen?

3. Anyone else out there doing something like this that has any additional advice?

Thanks

John