F9 - fstab changed automatically after update

Fresh install of F9. After setting up fstab to my liking (I added the
mountpoints for some extra storage partitions, for my external drives, for
the optical drives and the NFS shares) I decided to run an update, since a
window popped up to inform me that there were "security updates" available.
After that, I noticed that fstab was reverted almost to it's original state,
preserving only the mountpoints for the "storage partitions".
Unfortunately, packageKit didn't show what it was doing so I don't know
exactly what packages were updated.
Does anybody know which apps is responsible for that behaviour and how can I
prevent it in the future?

Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'