Re: KDE 4...

Rex Dieter wrote:
Paul Johnson wrote:

Do you get the feeling that Fedora might include the
obviously-not-ready KDE as a way to kill it?  I can't see anybody
choosing to use KDE now if they did not use it before.
Maybe Fedora is administering tough love to KDE.

Or, if the Fedora team really does prefer Gnome (and there are
historical reasons why they ought to), they are giving the KDE group
"enough rope to hang themselves".

Well, there ya go.  Cat's out of the bag.

Now I need to find the big red button to fedora orbital laser and/or keys to
the ninja shack, in order impart bodily harm on those who leaked the "big
sekrit"(tm).

That's funny Rex. Aim carefully.  ;-)

You could cut the paranoia with a knife.

--

  David