Re: KDE 4...

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fedora is, and always was, a showplace for cutting edge software.  The
desktop ;in kde is perfectly usable, providing you keep updated and are
prepared to spend a little time learning it.  Much of the functionality now
exists, though not all, but it is *different*.  Saying that you will stay
with F8 only puts off the day when you need to learn, and it's much easier to
do it when everyone else is in the same boat.

I know it and respect it, but if it is affecting usability something is wrong. In functionality is new KDE in Fedora not step back, but at least ten steps back:-)

I do not think that problem is with learning new things, problem is that functionality which was on old KDE is not yet in new KDE, thats what I see as problem.

--
www.mountainbike.cz | JndM.net
ICQ: 132536462 | Skype: michal_janda