Which ext2 mount daemon on XP runs well?

(trying again, this time without making the mistake of hijacking a thread)

This is a bit OT, but I'm having troubles with ext2fsd (in the form of
"ext2 volume manager") on XP.

It works ok with just reading/writing files from XP onto my ext2/ext3 linux partition, but I use rsync to back up the linux partition to another one (external drive).