Re: Transmission Q, That is if I can change the subject here folks

On Monday 28 April 2008, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 02:42 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Greetings;
>>
>> I just fired up 'transmission' because someone has managed to royally
>> screw up ktorrents screen handling.
>
>I think Ktorrent is still at the KDE 3.5 level. I'm using it but there
>are indeed some screen bugs under KDE4, though nothing intolerable. I
>still find it the best BT client out there.
>
>poc

I generally agree, but here, if you touch anything related to its screen size,
it jumps to about 3 feet high on a 19" screen and ignores all further
attempts to adjust it.  Having to alt-key mouse it to see 1/4 of its screen
is a PITA.  One would think that ktorrent at least gets use tested, sadly,
obviously not. At least its not the cpu pig that azureas is.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)