Re: Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Ric Moore wrote:

Programmers haven't seen the need for control-key commands since keyboards started including an alt key and a bunch of function keys and everything has a mouse.

I think his point was that all require that "\you remove your hands from
the home row due to the means by which they are called."

Yes, but if you are in a hurry you would type all the text first, then go back through and apply styles instead of micro-managing formatting as you go.

I used Wordstar for quite awhile during my cp/m days, and still miss
it.

It was OK for its time but it didn't age very well.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx