Re: Gee, Fedora people must ignore their logs.

On Sunday 27 April 2008, jdow wrote:
> [...]

Oh I don't know, I thought you warmed up Max's underwear fairly well
there.  :-)

And I do love your command of the language.  As you know, when my patience is
exhausted, it tends to get plain and simple with 4 letter words.

FWIW Max, I also am moderately familiar with the FCC rules & regs, having
lived with part 73, 74 & 76 for the last 45 years as a broadcast engineer.

Joanne does know her subject quite well, and he who argues with her had darned
well better have his technical ducks in a row.  Yours are not.

>I just tried to post a relatively polite reminder to get clamav
>into the queue considering changes to their code might well be considered
>security issues.
>
>My consulting job has born fruit and we're handling orders for large (for
>us) numbers of systems at $15k a pop. That has me working hard enough I
>don't even have time to look into a move to 8 now that it might be out of
>alpha status. (When I don't have to ride the poor thing after every
>update I figure it's into beta, which is Fedora release.) Money flowing
>in will certainly feel good.

Excellent news, and congratulations.  Tell me about it someday or toss me back
a link if you have the time.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)