Re: Where can I get msn for fedora 8?

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 08:18am on Saturday, April 26, 2008 (UK time), dannylee scrawled:

I am looking for a msn program for fedora, but everything I've
downloaded contained a few errors! Please could anyone help?

Did you try pidgin?  If so, what errors?  It has always worked fine for
me.

Steve

Pidgin does work fine but with MSN you can't or couldn't use complex passwords through pidgin. This is a flaw in pidgin from what I understand as MSN accepts complex passwords. Letter and numbers only I think with Pidgin and MSN.

Max