Re: Samba won't dance [Solved - sort of]

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 23:38 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 April 2008, Ric Moore wrote:
> >>
> >> I find that occasionally indulging in a bit of self-righteous, pompous
> >> grandiosity, especially if its completely off-base, is a good way to solve
> >> problems - there seems to be a direct correlation between speed of
> >> resolution and degree of ridiculousness I attain  -  one of the perks of
> >> turning into an OF
> >
> >We must have the same spiritual guide somewhere in there. That's why I'm
> >sitting here watching Apocalypse Now, Redux, observing the
> >ridiculousness of War and just how far down from the trees we really
> >are. Answer: Not far at all. :)
> >
> >"Who's in charge here??"
> >"Ain't cho?"
> >"He's close, Man. Real close."
> ><foomp!>
> ><BLAM!>
> >"Motha $%^%&&"
> >
> >Heheheh, sometimes you can only go with the flow and remember to never
> >get out of the boat!  Especially a good idea for an OF. :) Ric
> >
> Since when are YOU an OF?  I have a dry towel for behind your ears if you need
> it. :)

Ha! I'm 58, got arthritis and a limp, diabetes, sleep apnea, fallen
arches, spider veins everywhere, Gray hair, and a waddle under my chin
from when I lost the 60 pounds of excess weight. The only thing that
loves me is a dog. Plus a 5 digit Linux User number. OF! :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar