Re: Samba won't dance [Solved - sort of]

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 07:36 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Tue April 22 2008, Ric Moore wrote:
> > I'd back what's working up! Like you, setting up IPv6 has been a real
> > tour of the Linux world. :) Congrats! Ric
>
> I find that occasionally indulging in a bit of self-righteous, pompous
> grandiosity, especially if its completely off-base, is a good way to solve
> problems - there seems to be a direct correlation between speed of resolution
> and degree of ridiculousness I attain  -  one of the perks of turning into an
> OF

We must have the same spiritual guide somewhere in there. That's why I'm
sitting here watching Apocalypse Now, Redux, observing the
ridiculousness of War and just how far down from the trees we really
are. Answer: Not far at all. :)

"Who's in charge here??"
"Ain't cho?"
"He's close, Man. Real close."
<foomp!>
<BLAM!>
"Motha $%^%&&"

Heheheh, sometimes you can only go with the flow and remember to never
get out of the boat!  Especially a good idea for an OF. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar