Re: F8 update kills KDE

Jonathan Dieter wrote:
On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 10:51 -0600, Robin Laing wrote:
I have played with XFCE in F7 but not that happy. Gnome has gotten to "Windows like" for me. Removing the terminal program from the right click menu was the push for me to KDE. The inclusion of MONO is another issue that I am concerned about.

I will give it a try and I will really give it a try if the right click has terminal program in it and I don't require MONO.

FWIW, "yum install nautilus-open-terminal" gets your right-click
terminal back in Gnome.  It's one of the first packages I install on any
system I set up.

Jonathan

But last time I tried, it wasn't the top item as it was before being removed or in KDE. I open enough terminal windows throughout my sessions that it is a pain. Even in the menu bar it is a pain.

It would be nice if the menu's were easy to edit.

--
Robin Laing